Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Week 9
#23 The End
You maybe thinking it took me forever to get this finished but I actually did it really fast. I started on September 26th and finished on October 3rd! That was only 7 days!!! I just wanted to point that out ;) Even though I am done it doesn't really feel like it. Probably because I have to fill out my tracking form and send that in. It is tough to pick one thing that is my favorite because I learned a lot in many of the "things." One of my favorites was creating my Avator though. I liked looking through all the backrounds and clothes and stuff. The other was probably YouTube because it gave me a good excuse to waste even more time on there. I will try to keep this blog going, though now it will be more about me and what it am doing with my life. Overall I learned a lot and would like to thank those who helped me (maurice and krista) when I got stuck :) GOOD JOB!!!